Standard Vivid Flex Heat Transfer Vinyl Rolls – 20+ Colours & 3 Sizes 210mm, 300mm & 500mm
Standard Vivid Flex Heat Transfer Vinyl Rolls (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Vivid Flex heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used on many blank products including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or almost anything that can withstand the application of heat.
- Size: 210mm x 1 metre, 300mm x 1 metre, 500mm x 1 metre (Cut into 5m continuous rolls, eg 10m would be 2 x 5m rolls- 500mm wide can be continuous to 20m)
- Heat Press Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 150 °c for 10 seconds
- Iron Application: Preheat 3 second, Wool/Cotton Settings, Iron the entire design for 30 seconds
- Peel: Warm to cool
- Layering: Possible with reduced times and temps on start layers
- Adheres to all materials except nylon
- Finish: Matte
- Washing Guide: Flip inside out, cold wash and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Silhouette Cameo, Portrait, Curio, Cricut-all models, Brother Scan and Cut, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, P-Cut, Roland, Janome etc
- Vinyl width tolerance -/+ 3-5mm
- Please note while we ensure to get the exact same vinyl colours each time please be aware that vinyl shades can change from time to time due to slight variances between batches, much like fabric colours can vary between rolls/batches.
- Images are for display purposes only and colours can vary from screen to screen.