Introducing the new dual function heat press with an innovative Ramspin bar for seamless transition between manual and auto modes.
- Pressure Sensor: The pressure sensor integrated into the Galaxy 15D Auto Slider Heat Press measures the force exerted on the garment or material being pressed. This feature allows users to monitor and control the pressure accurately, ensuring consistent and high-quality results. The pressure sensor provides a readout display from 0-9.
With its robustly welded structure, it ensures balanced pressure distribution across the centre. The press incorporates a built-in tubular heating element, promising uniform pressure and heat throughout. It also features a sliding lower platen that allows easy and safe garment dressing without the risk of hand burns from the upper heating platen during operation.
- Auto-release: With a quality electro magnet,the upper platen automatically releases at the end of the time cycle,meanwhile the dual gas springs lift the upper platen gently with a quiet and smooth release.
- Manual Mode can be activated by rotating the Ramspin bar to move effortlessly between auto and manual mode
- Auto-sleep Mode:The integrated digital controller offers auto-sleep setting mode with time setting range from 0~999 minutes, machine will enter an auto-sleep mode after a set time without any use and powered off on the controller, the machine will be reactivated by a new touch on the controller or a new use.
- Over The Center Pressure Distribution: The Pressure source is strategically placed over the center of the upper platen and uses struts to drive that pressure out to all corners. The result is an even and heavy duty distribution of pressure that is unmatched by other heat presses in the market today.
- Dressable Lower Platen: The special laser cut base allows users to dress garments over the lower platen without stretching them out. Simply load the shirt onto the platen and feed the bottom of the garment through the clearance underneath the lower platen.
- “Ramlock” Quick Change Interchangeable Base. With this patent system you are able to change the base into multiple lower platen sizes, the following bases are sold separately.
- Galaxy Ramlock Base 4″ x 4″
- Galaxy Ramlock Base 6″ x 10″
- Galaxy Ramlock Base 8″ x 10″
- Galaxy Ramlock Base 6″ x 20″
- Slide-out Lower Platen: With slide-out lower platen so you can dress garment freely without worrying about burning hands by upper heat platen during this process.
- Even heating and pressure: on entire lower platen
- Adjustable pressure knob
- Intelligent temperature control
- Additional lower silicone mats provided
- Gas spring opening
- Elegant Design
- Lower cost heating
- State-of-the-art structure
- Stable working system
- Digital LED Display
- Lifetime on the platen and 2 years on all parts
- Galaxy Auto Slider 15D Heat Press (Dual Function)
- Fitted teflon cover for rubber base
- 2 teflon sheets, 15″ x 15″
- 1 roll of heat tape
- 3 extra pressing mats.A4 – A5 and 10cm x 10cm sizes for smaller transfers
|Auto-release and Manual mode||Yes|
|Changeable control box||Yes|
|Start-up Time||13 minutes|
|Machine Size Whilst Open||75*43*100cm|