DTF Film – 60cm x100m Roll Hot/Cold Peel
MATTE DTF PRINTABLE FILM
Size: 60cmx 100m perfect for full in wider format DTF printers such as the DTF Station XL2 Printer
- High Ink Loading Layer: Create breathtaking DTF prints with extra layers of colour or white.
- Universal Peel (Hot or Cold Peel): Use the film as a hot or cold peel, depending on your preference, to peel hot it is best to apply a quick wipe over the transfer while applying some pressure to help release the film
- Thickness: 83µm
- Suggested transfer temp. and time: 150/160°C at 10 to 15 seconds. Second press with a similar fabric over the top will also ensure a softer feel and better look to the transfer.
- Suggested curing temp: 125°C for shaker machines, 140°C for desktop curing oven.
- Print the image onto the matte side of the film in mirror mode.
- (CMYK>>White Ink)
- Apply hot melt powder evenly and remove excess powder.
- Cure hot melt powder using suggested temperatures stated above.
- Transfer the image by heat press at medium pressure with suggested temperature and time stated above.
- Hot Peel (remove the film gently) or cold peel
- Heat Press again for 5sec with medium pressure to enhance softer hand feel.
Compatible with 60cm wide printers (or can be cut down for smaller machines)
- DTF Station Prestige DTF Printers
- Galaxy DTF printers
- Any DTF printer on the market
Store in a cool/dark area
- Produces vivid colour transfers, washable, soft stretchable feel and durable.
- Compatibility: Our DTF films are primarily for the Galaxy DTF printers but are able to be used in most DTF printers and modified printers
- You can print on T shirts,Hats,Shorts/pants,Bags etc and many other fabric items.
- Easy to Use: Just place the DTF film in your DTF printer ensuring to print on the top (outside) of the film.