Silhouette Cameo V4 HTV and Sticker Package with Training and Ongoing Support
The Silhouette CAMEO® is the ultimate DIY machine. It uses a small blade to cut over 100 materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 12 in. wide. The CAMEO has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan™ compatible. What does this mean for you? It is our machine that has the largest cutting space and is most versatile in the materials it can cut.
The Silhouette CAMEO® 4 has all of the same capabilities as the previous versions along with some added features. This CAMEO features a dual-carriage so you can use two tools at once, and it features Bluetooth® technology (US, Canada, EU only.) To top it all off, the CAMEO 4 is the only machine compatible with Silhouette’s new AutoBlade.
- Silhouette CAMEO® 4
- 12-inch Cutting Mat
- Power cable/USB cable
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Design Store subscription
We add the extras listed below to create the perfect Cameo Package to get you started:
- 2 rolls of 210mm wide vivid Flex Heat Transfer vinyls in 1m lengths
- 2 rolls of 300mm wide vivid Flex Heat Transfer vinyls in 1m lengths
- 4 A4 sheets of Vivid Flex Heat Transfer vinyls
- 1 weeding tool
- 1 Sketch Pen
- Colour Swatches
- Starter Pack of Avery 500 adhesive vinyls and colour swatch
- 2 Blank tshirts (1 for lightwear and 1 for darkwear)
- Inkjet Sample Heat Transfer Paper (HTP) pack
The Stockman Colt Heat Press
The Stockman Colt Heat Press is operated with a 38cm x 38cm heat platen. State-of-the-art control system and heavy-duty solid steel welded framework. The smooth automatic pressing and push-button activation provides a productive, fatigue-free operation.
Whether you are heat pressing Vinyl, Fabrics, Ceramics, Metals, or other materials designed for heat transfer — this machine is built to give good, consistent results time after time.
- Heavy duty, new generation aluminium alloy platen – lifetime warranty.
- 1800W heat platen, perfect for pressing all types of transfers, including sublimation, plastisol prints and vinyl transfers.
- Over the centre pressure distribution. The pressure source is strategically placed over the centre of the upper platen and uses struts to drive pressure to all corners. The result is an even and heavy duty distribution of pressure that unmatched by other heat presses in the market today.
- Cast-in tubular heating element. The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminium upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation to heat all corners.
- Stockman Colt
- Colour: Green
- Teflon cover sheet for base plus extra sheet for top of products
- Smaller rubber mat for smaller garments
- Power cord
- Operations Manual
- Voltage: 1800W
- Power: 120volt = 16.4 amps / 240volt = 8.2amps
- Time Range: 0 – 999 secs
- Temperature Range: Max.221/430
- Printing Area: 38cm x 38cm / 15″ x 15″
- Machine Size Whilst Open: 66×40×100cm
- Weight: 34kg
- Start-up Time : 13 Minutes
- Lifetime warranty on the platen & 2 years on parts