Roland BN-20 Desktop Eco Solvent Printer/Cutter
Not only does the BN-20 desktop inkjet printer cutter open up a world of graphics possibilities, but it does it with the highest level of quality. Featuring a piezo inkjet print head that prints up to 1440 dpi, the BN-20 delivers exceptional quality prints with smoother gradations, richer density and deeper image saturation for photographic and vector output.
Print and Cut in One Integrated Workflow
The VersaStudio streamlines the production process by automatically contour cutting its printed output and eliminating the need to reload and reposition graphics. For laminated graphics, our Quadralign® four-point optical registration system allows users to remove prints, laminate and reload them for cutting. Quadralign automatically realigns the cutting path and compensates for skew and distortion.
- Compact 20-inch inkjet with integrated printing and contour cutting
- A versatile machine for printing T-shirt graphics, decals, stickers, signs, posters and more
- Ink options include CMMYK, CMYK+White and CMYK+Metallic Silver
- Legendary Roland reliability for continuous, economical production
Easier to Use
ECO-SOL MAX ink is available for the BN-20 in the following configurations:
Four-colour standard process color inkjet printing
For use with clear or colored media on packaging comps, labels, window signs, and other popular applications, white ink can be printed as a spot color or an undercoat to increase the brightness and opacity of full-colour images
CMYK+Mt (Metallic Silver)
Metallic Silver ink can be printed as a spot colour or combined with CMYK to produce over 500 striking metallic and pearlescent colours, including Roland’s Metallic Texture Library of different texture fills
* Shipping will be charged seperately for the BN20. We will contact you for a quote before you proceed.